Get the lyrics to the song: Tossin' & Turnin' by Bobby Lewis at LyricsKeeper.com.
Tossin' & Turnin'
|Tossin' & Turnin' Lyrics|
What Are The Lyrics For Tossin' & Turnin' By Bobby Lewis?
Baby, baby, can't you see what you're doing to me?
I couldn't sleep a wink last night just a-thinking of you
Baby things weren't right I kept on tossin' and turnin'
Turnin' and tossin' tossin' and turnin' all night
I threw the blankets on the floor, turned my pillow upside down
Then I thought of you some more
And I kept on tossin' and turnin' turnin' and tossin'
Tossin' and turnin' all night
Jumped out of bed, turned on the light
Pulled down the shade went to the kitchen for a bite
Pulled up the shade, turned off the light
I jumped back into bed it was the middle of the night
The clock downstairs was striking four, couldn't get you off my mind
Heard the milkman at the door but I was tossin' and turnin'
Who Wrote Tossin' & Turnin' By Bobby Lewis?
Ritchie Adams, Malou Rene, Richard A Ziegler
What's The Duration Of The Tossin' & Turnin' By Bobby Lewis?
The duration of Tossin' & Turnin' is 4:25 minutes and seconds.
Lyrics Of The Day
- Robert Conti: Like Someone in Love Lately, I find myself out gazing at stars…
- Silvercrush: Alone Feels like I am building up a wall…
- Vashti Bunyan: Penduli Pendulum Penduli pendulum…
- Andi Rozier: Open Up the Heavens [Album Edit] [Edit] Lost are saved, find their way, at the sound of Your great name…
- Inigo Kilborn: East of the Sun East of the sun and west of the moon…