Get the lyrics to the song: I Left My Heart in San Francisco by Bobby Womack at LyricsKeeper.com.
I Left My Heart in San Francisco
|I Left My Heart in San Francisco Lyrics
What Are The Lyrics For I Left My Heart in San Francisco By Bobby Womack?
The loveliness of Paris
Seems somehow sadly gay
The glory that was Rome
Is of another day
I've been terribly alone and forgotten in Manhattan
I'm coming home to my city by the bay
I left my heart in San Francisco
High on a hill, it calls to me
To be where little cable cars
Climb halfway to the stars!
The morning fog may chill the air
I don't care
My love waits there in San Francisco
Above the blue and windy sea
When I come home to you, San Francisco,
Your golden sun will shine for me!
Who Wrote I Left My Heart in San Francisco By Bobby Womack?
Douglas Cross, George Cory
What's The Duration Of The I Left My Heart in San Francisco By Bobby Womack?
The duration of I Left My Heart in San Francisco is 2:21 minutes and seconds.
Lyrics Of The Day
- Habeas Corpus: Peace Sells What do you mean, "I don't believe in God"?…
- Randall Ames: The Little Drummer Boy Come, they told me pa-rum pum pum pum…
- Keith Johnson & the Spiritual Voices: Hide Behind the Mountain Chorus…
- Spitvalves: Float I jump off go off…
- Rocafil Jazz: Sweet Mother Sweet mother I no go forget you…