Get the lyrics to the song: Stardust by Bunny Berigan & His Orchestra at LyricsKeeper.com.
What Are The Lyrics For Stardust By Bunny Berigan & His Orchestra?
And now the purple dusk of twilight time
Steals across the meadows of my heart
High up in the sky the little stars climb
Always reminding me that we're apart
You wander down the lane and far away
Leaving me a song that will not die
Love is now the stardust of yesterday
The music of the years gone by.
Sometimes I wonder, how I spend
The lonely nights
Dreaming of a song
Haunts my reverie
And I am once again with you
When our love was new
And each kiss an inspiration
But that was long ago
And now my consolation is in the stardust of a song
Besides the garden wall, when stars are bright
You are in my arms
Tells his fairytale
Of paradise, where roses grew
Though I dream in vain
In my heart it will remain
My stardust melody
The memory of love's refrain.
Who Wrote Stardust By Bunny Berigan & His Orchestra?
Christopher Gentry, John Hutchinson Dean, Matthew Everitt, Simon Ian White, Stuart Black
What's The Duration Of The Stardust By Bunny Berigan & His Orchestra?
The duration of Stardust is 4:20 minutes and seconds.
Lyrics Of The Day
- Anita O'Day & Stan Kenton: I Can't Believe That You're in Love with Me Yesterday you came my way…
- Hot Lies: Emergency! Emergency! I know that look in her eye…
- Sneakbo: Pon Me Baby girl come smoke with me yeah (baby girl come smoke)…
- Imagine Dragons/artist/Lil Wayne/artist/Reginae Carter: Famous Welcome to your name in lights…
- Johnny Nobody: See You Later Alligator Well, I saw my baby walkin'…