Get the lyrics to the song: Numb by Buried Alive at LyricsKeeper.com.
What Are The Lyrics For Numb By Buried Alive?
Suffering from my own demons
Where there's no feelings, there can't be pain
Where there's no trust, there's no betrayal
Where your taught not to care, all that grows inside is hate.
Where their solution is violence, violence is your escape
Suffering my own demons.Take a good look at what you've done to me
Left alone, so I'll stay alone
When you don't open up, there's nothing inside to break
And if you let no one close,there's no one to push away
So take a good look at what you've done to me
Left alone, so I'll stay alone and in myself ill believe
Who Wrote Numb By Buried Alive?
Jessie E Muscato, Joseph Orlando, Matthew T Roberts, Scott Sprigg, Scott C Vogel
What's The Duration Of The Numb By Buried Alive?
The duration of Numb is 2:20 minutes and seconds.
Lyrics Of The Day
- Anita O'Day & Stan Kenton: I Can't Believe That You're in Love with Me Yesterday you came my way…
- Hot Lies: Emergency! Emergency! I know that look in her eye…
- Sneakbo: Pon Me Baby girl come smoke with me yeah (baby girl come smoke)…
- Imagine Dragons/artist/Lil Wayne/artist/Reginae Carter: Famous Welcome to your name in lights…
- Johnny Nobody: See You Later Alligator Well, I saw my baby walkin'…