Get the lyrics to the song: Gaston by Burke Moses at LyricsKeeper.com.
What Are The Lyrics For Gaston By Burke Moses?
Help! Someone help me!
Please! Please! I need your help!
He's got her, he's got her locked in the dungeon
Belle! We must go! Not a minute to lose!
Whoa! Slow down Maurice! Who's got Belle locked in a dungeon?
A Beast! A horrible, monstrous Beast!
Is it a big Beast?
With a long, ugly snout?
And sharp, cruel fangs?
Yes, yes! Will you help me?
All right, old man We'll help you out
You will? Oh, thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
[Maurice is expelled]
Crazy old Maurice!
He's always good for a laugh
Crazy old Maurice Hmm crazy old Maurice Hmm
Lefou, I'm afraid I've been thinking
A dangerous pastime,
But that wacky old coot is Belle's father,
And his sanity's only "so-so"
Now the wheels in my head have been turning,
Since I looked at that loony old man
See, I promised myself I'd be married to Belle,
And right now I'm evolving a plan!
No! Would she?
Now I get it!
No one plots like Gaston,
Takes cheap shots like Gaston,
Plans to persecute harmless crackpots like Gaston
So his marriage we soon will be celebrating!
My, what a guy!
Who Wrote Gaston By Burke Moses?
Howard Elliott Ashman, Alan Menken
Lyrics Of The Day
- Anita O'Day & Stan Kenton: I Can't Believe That You're in Love with Me Yesterday you came my way…
- Hot Lies: Emergency! Emergency! I know that look in her eye…
- Sneakbo: Pon Me Baby girl come smoke with me yeah (baby girl come smoke)…
- Imagine Dragons/artist/Lil Wayne/artist/Reginae Carter: Famous Welcome to your name in lights…
- Johnny Nobody: See You Later Alligator Well, I saw my baby walkin'…