Get the lyrics to the song: Buckeye by Burn the Priest at LyricsKeeper.com.
What Are The Lyrics For Buckeye By Burn the Priest?
Turn on all the light and punch them out
All four burners going, pile it on fire
Metal sparks in the nuclear box
Fist through a window pane and our
Broken coffee cups litter the kitchen floor
Smoke rolling across the
Ceiling suck down the bride's champagne
And swallow a few more sleepy ones
Pass the bottle to none and swing from the gate
Speak in the name of
Suffering as loud as it gets
Knuckled holes in everything spittle and love
Fling into a crying eye that runs away
A dead dog in the street nothing
Brings a slain king back
You'll never know the bittersweet smell of leaving
This world of your own volition
So jacked up
Who Wrote Buckeye By Burn the Priest?
Adler, Blythe, Campbell, Morton, Spear
What's The Duration Of The Buckeye By Burn the Priest?
The duration of Buckeye is 3:57 minutes and seconds.
Lyrics Of The Day
- Roxy Harris: Breaking The Law When you need to smile…
- David Morgan: Sweet and Lovely Sweet and lovely…
- Sidney Bechet Quartet: Just One of Those Things It was just one of those things…
- Decade: Turn off Your TV Of all the dreams in all the world…
- White Town: Your Woman Just tell me what you've got to say to me…