Get the lyrics to the song: Johnny Get Angry by Burt Bacharach at LyricsKeeper.com.
Johnny Get Angry
|Johnny Get Angry Lyrics|
What Are The Lyrics For Johnny Get Angry By Burt Bacharach?
Johnny, I said we were through
Just to see what you would do
You stood there and hung your head
Made me wish that I were dead
Oh, Johnny get angry, Johnny get mad
Give me the biggest lecture I ever had
I want a brave man, I want a cave man
Johnny, show me that you care, really care for me
Every time you danced with me
You let Freddy cut in constantly
When he'd ask, you'd never speak
Must you always be so meek?
Every girl wants someone who
She can always look up to
You know I love you, of course
Let me know that you're the boss
Johnny, get angry, Johnny
Johnny, Johnny, Johnny, Johnny
Who Wrote Johnny Get Angry By Burt Bacharach?
Hal David, Sherman Edwards
What's The Duration Of The Johnny Get Angry By Burt Bacharach?
The duration of Johnny Get Angry is 2:31 minutes and seconds.
Lyrics Of The Day
- Shane Heyl: Hello Cut the f***in' music up…
- Baby Boy: Ya No Llores Baby boy…
- Andrew Stockdale: Standing On the Corner People are crazy, people are hazy…
- Bianca Sings: Made in the USA The American motherfucking dream nigga…
- Curly Seckler: My Long Journey Home I once had a darling wife kind, true and sweet…