Get the lyrics to the song: Irish Whiskey by Cherry Poppin' Daddies at LyricsKeeper.com.
|Irish Whiskey Lyrics|
What Are The Lyrics For Irish Whiskey By Cherry Poppin' Daddies?
Caught in a revolving door and my lungs are suffocating.
Working hard is my reward and my job is so frustrating.
I'm a martyr to myself and a hero to my family. I can feel a breaking point, a longing to be free
But instead I'll hang in there and suffer with the rest. I'm a drunk and a sentimental man
So dust off a bottle of your best Irish whiskey and drink with me to departed friends, To departed Friends
In the middle of the night I wake up, my heart is pounding
I expected more from life than a house and TV watching
'Cause I wimped out on myself, take it out on my friends and family
'Cause they don't appreciate I sacrificed my dreams
Hey there guys I'm not the enemy it's just shared frustration that makes us fight
It's a long way to drive to not make any money, merry Christmas, at least we gotta try
Who Wrote Irish Whiskey By Cherry Poppin' Daddies?
What's The Duration Of The Irish Whiskey By Cherry Poppin' Daddies?
The duration of Irish Whiskey is 3:42 minutes and seconds.
Lyrics Of The Day
- Motorpsycho: Nothing to Say With words big as headlines…
- Electric President: The Ocean Floor It's hard to get a solid breath down here…
- Karen Gunderson: The Girl from Ipanema Tall and tan and young and lovely…
- Talk Of The Town: People Get Ready People get ready…
- Sue Matthews: On My Way to You So often as I wait for sleep I find myself reciting…