Get the lyrics to the song: If You Could See Me Now by Chet Baker at LyricsKeeper.com.
If You Could See Me Now
|If You Could See Me Now Lyrics
What Are The Lyrics For If You Could See Me Now By Chet Baker?
If you could see me now, you'd know how blue I've been
One look is all you'd need to see the mood I'm in.
Perhaps then you'd realize I'm still in love with you.
If you could see me now, you'd find me being brave
And trying awfully hard to make my tears behave
But that's quite impossible, I'm still in love with you.
You'll happen my way on some mem'rable day
And the month will be May for a while.
I'll try to smile but can I play the part
Without my heart behind the smile?
The way I feel for you I never could disguise
The look of love is written plainly in my eyes.
I think you'd be mine again if you could see me now.
Who Wrote If You Could See Me Now By Chet Baker?
Carl Sigman, Tadd Dameron
Lyrics Of The Day
- Joe: Like Never Before You're gonna make me smile like I've never smiled…
- Blake Jenner: I Saw Her Standing There Well she was just seventeen…
- Kai Hansen: Valhalla High in the sky Where eagles fly…
- New York Studio Orchestra: I Guess I'll Have To Cry, Cry, Cry My cup is running over…
- Billy Hart: After You've Gone Now won't you listen honey, while I say…