Get the lyrics to the song: It Felt So Real by Copeland at LyricsKeeper.com.
It Felt So Real
|It Felt So Real Lyrics|
What Are The Lyrics For It Felt So Real By Copeland?
"We were dancing and there were people everywhere, but no one could see us
No one else could hear the music
The people disappeared and the music stopped
I was trying to say things but the only thing that would come out was just your name
Over and over, just your name
And then you just smiled at me [?] it felt so real [?]
I don't wanna be rushed
Did you dream about anything last night?
I don't [?]"
Who Wrote It Felt So Real By Copeland?
Stephen Laurenson, Bryan Laurenson, Aaron Marsh
Lyrics Of The Day
- John Kosco: Touché Find a way…
- Melissa Walker: Where or When It seems we stood and talked like this before…
- Kano: My Sound My sound's the realest…
- Benny Bell: Shaving Cream (Punk Lyrics) I have a sad story to tell you…
- Felt: Like You I ain't never had nobody show me all the things that you can show me…