Get the lyrics to the song: My Long Journey Home by Curly Seckler at LyricsKeeper.com.
My Long Journey Home
|My Long Journey Home Lyrics
What Are The Lyrics For My Long Journey Home By Curly Seckler?
I once had a darling wife kind, true and sweet
Life was so bright and gay everything complete
But I fell for another who led my life astray
So I'll live in sorrow till my dying day
Down the highway of sorrow I'm traveling alone
I've lost all my true friends I've lost a happy home
I'm heading for destruction I'm on the wrong track
Down the highway of sorrow there's no turning back
I went back to my darling I got down on my knees
I begged her with tear rimmed eyes to give my poor heart ease
But she was hurt so deeply she could not forgive
So I'll live in sorrow as I long as I live
Who Wrote My Long Journey Home By Curly Seckler?
Bill Monroe, Peter Pyle
What's The Duration Of The My Long Journey Home By Curly Seckler?
The duration of My Long Journey Home is 2:26 minutes and seconds.
Lyrics Of The Day
- The Royal Concept: D-D-Dance In a room with both of your rivals…
- Dr. Stank: Bang Loose Off that ignorant, belligerent…
- Del Tha Funkee Homosapien: Mistadobalina Mista Dobalina, Mr. Bob Dobalina…
- Amy Correia: Gasoline Alley/It's All Over Now I think I'm goin' mad and it's makin' me sad…
- Classical Kids: Ave verum corpus, K. 618 Ave ave verum Corpus…