Get the lyrics to the song: How Soon is Now by David Guetta at LyricsKeeper.com.
How Soon is Now
|How Soon is Now Lyrics|
What Are The Lyrics For How Soon is Now By David Guetta?
After tonight, there'll be no coming home soon
No tears of regret, no smell of her perfume
No more dancing feet, to the beats that go boom
While I watch the sunrise all alone in my room
Tonight there'll be no pouring rain
No eyes wide shut to your never ending game
After tonight there'll be no me and you
No distant memories past for me to hold on to
See everybody's working to hold on to what they know
So I guess I kept believe in my tonight will never go
Some spend a lifetime searchin' trying to figure out
When hell stops and heaven begins
How soon is now?
Who Wrote How Soon is Now By David Guetta?
David N Guetta, Sebastian Carmine N Ingrosso, Frederic Jean N Riesterer, Dragan N Roganovic, Jason Paul Sealee
Lyrics Of The Day
- Anita O'Day & Stan Kenton: I Can't Believe That You're in Love with Me Yesterday you came my way…
- Hot Lies: Emergency! Emergency! I know that look in her eye…
- Sneakbo: Pon Me Baby girl come smoke with me yeah (baby girl come smoke)…
- Imagine Dragons/artist/Lil Wayne/artist/Reginae Carter: Famous Welcome to your name in lights…
- Johnny Nobody: See You Later Alligator Well, I saw my baby walkin'…