Get the lyrics to the song: And Security by Dizzylilacs at LyricsKeeper.com.
|And Security Lyrics|
What Are The Lyrics For And Security By Dizzylilacs?
Well I've waited for so long dear
Imagining some things I'd say to you
But everything I do isn't enough
Leaving me this way just makes me numb
Those stormy clouds above me
Rub together lightning comes for me
Told it to me once and then you left
Leaving me would only make me sad
Did you breathe enough to see
That I'm still right here
Would you know where I would be without you?
Nowhere, some place I don't know this
Much because I'm sad
Did it to me once, it's what you said
Leaving me could only make you sad
Did it to me once and then I left
Leaving me would only make me dead
Who Wrote And Security By Dizzylilacs?
Mark Van Fleet Hoagland, Paul P. Hoagland, Mike Homer
What's The Duration Of The And Security By Dizzylilacs?
The duration of And Security is 3:21 minutes and seconds.
Lyrics Of The Day
- Los Pistoleros: Cow Cow Boogie Out on the plains down near Santa fe…
- American Idol Finalists Season 3: Ain't No Mountain High Enough Listen baby, ain't no mountain high…
- Westernhagen: Schweigen Ist Feige Ich bin der schwärzeste Neger…
- Gael Faye: Parce que la vie Si ce monde est trop dur pour le prendre tel quel…
- Andy Sheppard: I Wish I Knew I wish I knew someone like you could love me…