Get the lyrics to the song: Up Late by Dizzylilacs at LyricsKeeper.com.
|Up Late Lyrics
What Are The Lyrics For Up Late By Dizzylilacs?
Go to sleep
I'm way too tired
Dressed myself this morning
Feels cold outside, really hurts to breathe
It's what you want that makes me satisfied
Just take away anything you want
Close the blinds
We'll share our skin
And both stay warm inside
Too much to say
Anything in mind?
The ceilings hide memories of our lives
Do what you want, I'm just here to stay
Oh yeah, nothing seems too good for you
It really makes me weak
Mind, something else should fall in
Making you look great
Feels bad, it's much too late for both of us to stay awake
I've nothing else to give to you
I'll just stay up late
Who Wrote Up Late By Dizzylilacs?
Mark Van Fleet Hoagland, Paul P. Hoagland, Damon Tidwell
What's The Duration Of The Up Late By Dizzylilacs?
The duration of Up Late is 3:31 minutes and seconds.
Lyrics Of The Day
- Habeas Corpus: Peace Sells What do you mean, "I don't believe in God"?…
- Randall Ames: The Little Drummer Boy Come, they told me pa-rum pum pum pum…
- Keith Johnson & the Spiritual Voices: Hide Behind the Mountain Chorus…
- Spitvalves: Float I jump off go off…
- Rocafil Jazz: Sweet Mother Sweet mother I no go forget you…