Get the lyrics to the song: Life's A Beach by Django Django at LyricsKeeper.com.
Life's A Beach
|Life's A Beach Lyrics
What Are The Lyrics For Life's A Beach By Django Django?
That how you wanna play it?
Break my heart and grow cold
Why'd you wanna go do that for we've not even hit the waves?
That how you wanna sing it?
Up and at 'em, let it flow
I think I've heard that song before it ends in tales of woe
That how you wanna see it?
The future's telling tall
Tunnel vision, never listen, no we're never growing old
You're a good time killer
Might even end up on your own
Going loco, Acapulco, playing paper, scissors, stone
You told the fortune teller
The crystal ball is gonna show
Uri Geller's gonna tell or bend the truth so I don't know
Sea has given something stirring
On the currents down below
Life's a beach out of reach, pack it up so we can go
Crystal leaks start all over
Switch it up and overhaul
Step in line, get in time, speed it up until we fall
Paint a picture of a sunset
Scratch the writing on the wall
Roll the credits on your edit play it back and watch it all
Who Wrote Life's A Beach By Django Django?
David Maclean, Thomas Grace, Vincent Neff
What's The Duration Of The Life's A Beach By Django Django?
The duration of Life's A Beach is 3:05 minutes and seconds.
Lyrics Of The Day
- Sherry Winston: To Be With You Hold on, little girl…
- Slon: Jestem Z Miasta Warszawa w sercu Polski to miasto w moim sercu…
- The London Studio Orchestra: All Time High All I wanted was a sweet distraction for an hour or two…
- B.C.: Can't Get Enough of Myself Oh woah oh oh, oh…
- Chas Burchell: Just Squeeze Me Want you to know I go for your squeezin'…