Get the lyrics to the song: Stardust by Django Reinhardt Plus 7 at LyricsKeeper.com.
What Are The Lyrics For Stardust By Django Reinhardt Plus 7?
And now the purple dusk of twilight time
Steals across the meadows of my heart
High up in the sky the little stars climb
Always reminding me that we're apart
You wander down the lane and far away
Leaving me a song that will not die
Love is now the stardust of yesterday
The music of the years gone by.
Sometimes I wonder, how I spend
The lonely nights
Dreaming of a song
Haunts my reverie
And I am once again with you
When our love was new
And each kiss an inspiration
But that was long ago
And now my consolation is in the stardust of a song
Besides the garden wall, when stars are bright
You are in my arms
Tells his fairytale
Of paradise, where roses grew
Though I dream in vain
In my heart it will remain
My stardust melody
The memory of love's refrain.
Who Wrote Stardust By Django Reinhardt Plus 7?
Christopher Gentry, John Hutchinson Dean, Matthew Everitt, Simon Ian White, Stuart Black
Lyrics Of The Day
- Motorpsycho: Nothing to Say With words big as headlines…
- Electric President: The Ocean Floor It's hard to get a solid breath down here…
- Karen Gunderson: The Girl from Ipanema Tall and tan and young and lovely…
- Talk Of The Town: People Get Ready People get ready…
- Sue Matthews: On My Way to You So often as I wait for sleep I find myself reciting…