Get the lyrics to the song: Star Dust by Django Reinhardt at LyricsKeeper.com.
|Star Dust Lyrics|
What Are The Lyrics For Star Dust By Django Reinhardt?
And now the purple dusk of twilight time
Steals across the meadows of my heart
High up in the sky the little stars climb
Always reminding me that we're apart
You wander down the lane and far away
Leaving me a song that will not die
Love is now the stardust of yesterday
The music of the years gone by.
Sometimes I wonder, how I spend
The lonely nights
Dreaming of a song
Haunts my reverie
And I am once again with you
When our love was new
And each kiss an inspiration
But that was long ago
And now my consolation is in the stardust of a song
Besides the garden wall, when stars are bright
You are in my arms
Tells his fairytale
Of paradise, where roses grew
Though I dream in vain
In my heart it will remain
My stardust melody
The memory of love's refrain.
Who Wrote Star Dust By Django Reinhardt?
Christopher Gentry, John Hutchinson Dean, Matthew Everitt, Simon Ian White, Stuart Black
Lyrics Of The Day
- Pepe Jaramillo: High Noon (Do Not Forsake Me) Do not forsake me, oh my darlin'…
- Accademia Polifonica di Roma: Un Canto Quanto tempo è…
- Richard Bean: Suavecito Laaaa-ah-ah, la-la, laaaa-ah-ah…
- The Wading Girl: Danke Schoen [From Ferris Bueller's Day Off] Danke schoen, darling, Danke schoen…
- Johnny Laws: Bad Bad Whiskey Bad, bad whiskey…