Get the lyrics to the song: The Man I Love by Edmond Hall Sextet at LyricsKeeper.com.
The Man I Love
|The Man I Love Lyrics|
What Are The Lyrics For The Man I Love By Edmond Hall Sextet?
When the mellow moon begins to beam,
Every night I dream a little dream,
And of course Prince Charming is the theme,
The he for me.
Although I realize as well as you
It is seldom that a dream comes true,
To me it's clear
That he'll appear.
Some day he'll come along,
The man I love
And he'll be big and strong,
The man I love
And when he comes my way
I'll do my best to make him stay.
He'll look at me and smile
And in a little while,
He'll take my hand,
And though it seems absurd,
I know we both won't say a word
Maybe I shall meet him Sunday
Maybe Monday, maybe not,
Still I'm sure to meet him one day
Maybe Tuesday will be my good news day
He'll build a little home
Just meant for two,
From which I'll never roam,
Who would, would you?
And so all else above
I'm waiting for the man I love.
Who Wrote The Man I Love By Edmond Hall Sextet?
George Gershwin, Ira Gershwin
What's The Duration Of The The Man I Love By Edmond Hall Sextet?
The duration of The Man I Love is 3:17 minutes and seconds.
Lyrics Of The Day
- Jim Rome: The Breaks Clap your hands, everybody…
- Al Pellegrini Orchestra: Polka Dots and Moonbeams A country dance was being held in a garden…
- Nota Bene: One of Us They passed me by, all of those great romances…
- Six by Seven: Eat Junk Become Junk I'm living in my life…
- John Pilgrim: Walking the Dog Baby's back, dressed in black…