Get the lyrics to the song: Busted [DVD] by Edmonton Symphony Orchestra at LyricsKeeper.com.
|Busted [DVD] Lyrics|
What Are The Lyrics For Busted [DVD] By Edmonton Symphony Orchestra?
My bills are all due and the baby needs shoes and I'm busted
Cotton is down to a quarter a pound, but I'm busted
I got a cow that went dry and a hen that won't lay
A big stack of bills that gets bigger each day
The county's gonna haul my belongings away cause I'm busted.
I went to my brother to ask for a loan cause I was busted
I hate to beg like a dog without his bone, but I'm busted
My brother said there ain't a thing I can do,
My wife and my kids are all down with the flu,
And I was just thinking about calling on you 'cause I'm busted.
Well, I am no thief, but a man can go wrong when he's busted
The food that we canned last summer is gone and I'm busted
The fields are all bare and the cotton won't grow,
Me and my family got to pack up and go,
But I'll make a living, just where I don't know cause I'm busted.
I'm broke, no bread, I mean like nothing,
Who Wrote Busted [DVD] By Edmonton Symphony Orchestra?
Lyrics Of The Day
- Psychedelic Porn Crumpets: Dezi's Adventure So Dezi goes, twenty years old…
- The Beautiful South: Don't Marry Her Think of you with pipe and slippers…
- Terricolas de Venezuela: Te Juro Que Te Amo Te juro que te amo…
- David Dyson: Badlands Love, I am so different…
- Bernard Dargassies: Blue Moon Blue moon you saw me standing alone…