Get the lyrics to the song: Frenesi by Edmundo Ros at LyricsKeeper.com.
What Are The Lyrics For Frenesi By Edmundo Ros?
Some time ago
I wandered down into old Mexico
While I was there
I felt romance everywhere
Moon was shining bright
And I could hear laughing voices in the night
Everyone was gay
This was the start of their holiday
It was fiesta down in Mexico
And so I stopped a while to see the show
I knew that frenesiÂ meant "Please love me"
And I could say frenesiÂ
A lovely senorita caught my eye
I stood enchanted as she wandered by
And never knowing that it come from me
I gently sighed frenesiÂ
She stopped and raised her eyes to mine
Her lips just pleaded to be kissed
Her eyes were soft as candle-shine
So how was I to resist?
And now without a heart to call my own
A greater happiness I've never known
Because her kisses are for me alone
Who wouldn't say frenesi?
Who Wrote Frenesi By Edmundo Ros?
Alberto Borras Dominguez, Leonard Whitcup
Lyrics Of The Day
- The Animals II: We Gotta Get Out of This Place In this dirty old part of the city…
- Ottawan: D.I.S.C.O. D.I.S.C.O…
- James MacDonald: Skylark Skylark…
- After The Anarchy: London Boys You best believe I'm from New York City…
- Chris Opperman: Someone to Watch Over Me/To Return to You There's a saying old says that love is blind…