Get the lyrics to the song: Where I Belong by Edward Huerta at LyricsKeeper.com.
Where I Belong
|Where I Belong Lyrics|
What Are The Lyrics For Where I Belong By Edward Huerta?
Call it bad timing, But the place was right.
Pieces were together, It was out-a-sight.
Will I look back, and be sorry for my choice
Or will I look back with reason to rejoice.
It's cool when it happens, like never before.
And all that money, Is so hard to withdraw.
Well there might be a way, but it comes with a price
Cause sometimes life's unfair and I want paradise.
Is it all in my head? Am I reading this all wrong?
Cause I'll crawl right back in my hole Where I Belong, Where I Belong
Sometimes I doubt it. I'm unsure.
Sometimes I wonder if I'll ever be secure.
But the questions need answers, and I'm not gonna ask.
I'll just keep to myself, behind this mask.
Ooh... Is it all in my head? Am I reading this all wrong?
Cause I'll right crawl back in my hole
Yes I'll crawl right back in my hole
I'm crawling back in my hole
Where I Belong, Where I Belong
Who Wrote Where I Belong By Edward Huerta?
Edward Huerta, Marty Kleinberg
What's The Duration Of The Where I Belong By Edward Huerta?
The duration of Where I Belong is 4:48 minutes and seconds.
Lyrics Of The Day
- Tom Theabo: I Like the Likes of You Only last Saturday…
- Adolfo Urias: Arboles De La Barranca Arboles de la barranca…
- Sig: Hyvää Syntymäpäivää Päivänsäteenä pienenä silmiisi kurkistan…
- Makaya McCraven: I'm New Here I did not become someone different…
- Kenny Wheeler: Taking a Chance on Love Here I go again, I hear those trumpets blow again…