Get the lyrics to the song: The Psychotic Thought That Satan Gave Jesus by Eighteen Visions at LyricsKeeper.com.
The Psychotic Thought That Satan Gave Jesus
|The Psychotic Thought That Satan Gave Jesus Lyrics
What Are The Lyrics For The Psychotic Thought That Satan Gave Jesus By Eighteen Visions?
Death to your king in his glorified horror.
Bathing in his own beautiful sin.
Kill your maker and the shadows will unleash a forgotten soul.
Releasing the evil within.
The human nature of a bloodbath.
Born by the night.
Let them take praise to this extinction.
Who wears the horns now?
The psychotic thought that you gave us..."kill each other or I will kill you."
He has spoken with a forked tongue.
The prophecies begin to unfold.
You sold your soul to the devil for a day
And now your kingdom has fallen to his reign.
Don't you know?
You're the devils advocate...satans' psychotic thought.
And in this dying hour of life,
The prophetic one leads the non-believers into war.
You had it all planned out.
And I saw at winters solace that you tried to freeze hell over.
Laugh at me while I burn in ecstasy.
Laugh at me while I burn.
One true armageddon.
God is his own antichrist.
Who Wrote The Psychotic Thought That Satan Gave Jesus By Eighteen Visions?
Keith Barney, Kenneth W Floyd, James Stephen Hart, Mick Morris, Brandan Sebastian Schieppati
What's The Duration Of The The Psychotic Thought That Satan Gave Jesus By Eighteen Visions?
The duration of The Psychotic Thought That Satan Gave Jesus is 4:07 minutes and seconds.
Lyrics Of The Day
- Archibald: Shake Shake Baby She wants money, she wants shoes…
- Herman Olivera: La Última Copa Eche, amigo, no mas, echeme y llene…
- Billy Hill: I Can't Help Myself (Sugar Pie, Honey Bunch) Sugar pie honey bunch you know that I love you…
- D.S.B. Kino: Just Friends Just friends, lovers no more…
- Original Banda el Limon de Salvador Lizarraga: El Mayor de Mis Antojos Aunque digas que ni conmigo ni con nadie…