Get the lyrics to the song: Out of Focus by Face to Face at LyricsKeeper.com.
Out of Focus
|Out of Focus Lyrics|
What Are The Lyrics For Out of Focus By Face to Face?
I knew what I wanted and I was fixed on it I was sure of it,
I could've been wrong
It seems like it's never quite like I thought it'd be the reality,
Am I where I belong?
It's not like they said it feels like most everything's out of focus
In my mind I'm trying to make some sense out of what I left behind
The difference in who I am and the one want to be
It seemed so much easier when there was something to believe
A different perspective now and the world I see is in front of me,
And everything's wrong the grass was so much greener when it was next to me
Now it's under me, am I where I belong?
The world, it only seems to change from where you look much different
Than the pictures that they took it's nothing like they said it would be
Who Wrote Out of Focus By Face to Face?
Scott Shiflett, Trever Keith
What's The Duration Of The Out of Focus By Face to Face?
The duration of Out of Focus is 3:32 minutes and seconds.
Lyrics Of The Day
- Shane Heyl: Hello Cut the f***in' music up…
- Baby Boy: Ya No Llores Baby boy…
- Andrew Stockdale: Standing On the Corner People are crazy, people are hazy…
- Bianca Sings: Made in the USA The American motherfucking dream nigga…
- Curly Seckler: My Long Journey Home I once had a darling wife kind, true and sweet…