Get the lyrics to the song: Why Would I Lie? by Face to Face at LyricsKeeper.com.
Why Would I Lie?
|Why Would I Lie? Lyrics|
What Are The Lyrics For Why Would I Lie? By Face to Face?
I've been involved and I've paid attention
I've listened to every word you've said
You tell a lie and I fake my interest
I was around when it really happened
From the beginning until the end
So what's the point of an explanation?
Why would I lie?
Is there anything I left from my story?
This type of deception would be
a waste of both our time
You start to trust as you dull your instincts
I've tried my best but I still don't care
You've opened up to a disappointment
I know my way around this conversation
You've had enough but you're standing there
I leave it up to interpretation
Maybe there's a chance that everything
is going to work out for the best
Maybe there's a chance
that pigs will grow wings and fly
Who Wrote Why Would I Lie? By Face to Face?
Scott Shiflett, Trever Keith
What's The Duration Of The Why Would I Lie? By Face to Face?
The duration of Why Would I Lie? is 2:46 minutes and seconds.
Lyrics Of The Day
- M-Clan: Maggie Despierta [Maggie May] Vamos Maggie, despierta…
- Little Big Town: Night on Our Side Under the cover of darkness falling…
- Mac Miller: Moves Like Jagger [Remix] Just shoot for the stars if it feels right…
- Geri Halliwell: G.A.Y. What would I do if I was you?…
- The Paul Butterfield Blues Band: Driftin' and Driftin' I'm driftin' and driftin', like a ship out on the sea…