Get the lyrics to the song: I Wish It Would Rain by Faces at LyricsKeeper.com.
I Wish It Would Rain
|I Wish It Would Rain Lyrics|
What Are The Lyrics For I Wish It Would Rain By Faces?
Sunshine blue skies please go away
The girl has found another and gone away.
With her went my future my life is filled with gloom
So day after day I stay locked up in my room.
I know to you, it might sound strange but I wish it would rain,
'Cause so badly I wanna go outside
But everyone knows that a man ain't supposed to cry
Listen, I gotta cry 'cause crying eases the pain,
Oh yeah, people this hurt I feel inside.
Words could never explain, I just wish it would rain.
Day in day out my tear-stained face
Pressed against the window pain,
My eyes search the skies desperately for rain,
Cause rain-drops will hide my tear -drops
And no one will ever know that I'm crying,
Crying when I go outside.
To the world outside my tears,
I refuse to explain, oh I wish it would rain,
Let it rain, let it rain.
I need rain to disguise the tears in my eyes.
Oh, let it rain.
I'm a man and I got my pride
Til' it rains I'm gonna stay inside and let it rain.
Who Wrote I Wish It Would Rain By Faces?
Rodger Sr. Penzabene, Barrett Strong, Norman Whitefield
What's The Duration Of The I Wish It Would Rain By Faces?
The duration of I Wish It Would Rain is 4:20 minutes and seconds.
Lyrics Of The Day
- Jean-Pierre Rampal: Someone to Watch over Me There's a saying old says that love is blind…
- CJSS: Danger You know what time it is, nigga…
- Skant Bone: Smokin' on Information [Snoop (Layzie)]…
- Sylk 130: Last Night a DJ Saved My Life last night a DJ saved my life…
- Patachou: Les Amoureux des bancs publics Les gens qui voient de travers pensent que les bancs verts…