Get the lyrics to the song: Thats All You Need by Faces at LyricsKeeper.com.
Thats All You Need
|Thats All You Need Lyrics|
What Are The Lyrics For Thats All You Need By Faces?
Sit right down if you can spare me a minute
I got a tale that's bound to break your heart
Concerns my brother, who's thin and played violin
Got it in his head that an IQ is all you need
He went his way; I couldn't discover mine
I didn't worry if I ever saw him again
He's made a profit while I don't even own a pocket
And the last I heard he was sitting at the top of the tree
Wait a minute
Late last night, reading my underground press
Came a knock on the door; thought it was the third world war
Lord above, I did not recognize him
I said have a cup of coke here, maybe that's all you need
He said the smell of the city, kid - it's trying to kill me
My eyes are getting muddy, Christ; I'm aging fast
My kind of music I knew - it wasn't gonna to be simple
But have a quick listen, kid, maybe that's all you need
Don't stop; you make me feel much better
Tell me, my brother, do you think that's all I need?
Don't it make you happy?
Well, well, well, well, well
That's all you need
Who Wrote Thats All You Need By Faces?
Rod Stewart, Ron Wood
Lyrics Of The Day
- M-Clan: Maggie Despierta [Maggie May] Vamos Maggie, despierta…
- Little Big Town: Night on Our Side Under the cover of darkness falling…
- Mac Miller: Moves Like Jagger [Remix] Just shoot for the stars if it feels right…
- Geri Halliwell: G.A.Y. What would I do if I was you?…
- The Paul Butterfield Blues Band: Driftin' and Driftin' I'm driftin' and driftin', like a ship out on the sea…