Get the lyrics to the song: You’re So Rude by Faces at LyricsKeeper.com.
You’re So Rude
|You’re So Rude Lyrics|
What Are The Lyrics For You’re So Rude By Faces?
My mom she likes you, she thinks you're swell
Got the makings of a dance-hall girl
Your low-cut frock and your bird's-nest hair
Stiletto heels and the way that you swear
She says to take you back
To see my folks again
Why, it looks as though there's nobody in
They've all gone out to see my Auntie Renny
Don't you worry, you just come right in
I'm sure we'll pass the time 'till they come home
Well, let me take your coat
Kick off your shoes, warm your toes
Try the sofa
It's getting dark, we'll miss the late night bus
It's only eight but I'm not taking any chances
What's that noise, why'd they come back so soon?
Straighten your dress, you're really looking a mess
I'll wet my socks, pretend we just got caught in the rain
Oh, you're so rude
Who Wrote You’re So Rude By Faces?
Ian Mclagan, Ian Patrick Mc Lagan, Ronnie Lane
What's The Duration Of The You’re So Rude By Faces?
The duration of You’re So Rude is 3:43 minutes and seconds.
Lyrics Of The Day
- Psychedelic Porn Crumpets: Dezi's Adventure So Dezi goes, twenty years old…
- The Beautiful South: Don't Marry Her Think of you with pipe and slippers…
- Terricolas de Venezuela: Te Juro Que Te Amo Te juro que te amo…
- David Dyson: Badlands Love, I am so different…
- Bernard Dargassies: Blue Moon Blue moon you saw me standing alone…