Get the lyrics to the song: Under the Flag I by Fad Gadget at LyricsKeeper.com.
Under the Flag I
|Under the Flag I Lyrics|
What Are The Lyrics For Under the Flag I By Fad Gadget?
Well the story begins on the Isle of Dogs
In a time of world recession
There's a queue a mile long for every job
Young hopes deep in depression
Well our anti-hero's coy, such a weak-willed boy
He follows his nose, not his head
So the lap-dog finds a mate, and makes his first mistake
She winds up in a hospital bed
Now the baby's doing fine, but daddy hasn't got the time
He'll drink himself oblivious
Then return and hit the wife, she'll attack him with a knife
Oh the script is so damned obvious
Under the flag
Survival leads men to do foolish things
And yes he was a fool
He thought he'd try working for the government
A civil service tool
Now the boy is doing fine, but he'll have to toe the line
His orders are from high above
'cause when you're working for the state you can sell your life to fate
You're not working anymore for love
Under the flag
Who Wrote Under the Flag I By Fad Gadget?
Frank Tovey, John Fryer
What's The Duration Of The Under the Flag I By Fad Gadget?
The duration of Under the Flag I is 3:09 minutes and seconds.
Lyrics Of The Day
- Jean-Pierre Rampal: Someone to Watch over Me There's a saying old says that love is blind…
- CJSS: Danger You know what time it is, nigga…
- Skant Bone: Smokin' on Information [Snoop (Layzie)]…
- Sylk 130: Last Night a DJ Saved My Life last night a DJ saved my life…
- Patachou: Les Amoureux des bancs publics Les gens qui voient de travers pensent que les bancs verts…