Get the lyrics to the song: Cajun Woman [*] by Fairport Convention at LyricsKeeper.com.
Cajun Woman [*]
|Cajun Woman [*] Lyrics|
What Are The Lyrics For Cajun Woman [*] By Fairport Convention?
Baby that preacher gave you spring
In the window with his finger
In the undertaker's wing
Oh, Cajun Woman
Some people still call you a queen
I don't believe you're sinking
Look at all the trouble you've been
He grew up in the Bayou
With a Bible around his neck
He never loved a woman
In the way you would expect
Don't tell him about his father,
Don't tell him about his name
The Gods won't get to heaven
Till they'll crucify his brain
Well, it's welcome to the graveyard
And welcome to the throne
Welcome to the orphanage
Where your family sit and moan
Welcome to the liquor stand
And welcome to the poor
Your mama never told you how lucky you are
Who Wrote Cajun Woman [*] By Fairport Convention?
Richard John (gb1) Thompson
What's The Duration Of The Cajun Woman [*] By Fairport Convention?
The duration of Cajun Woman [*] is 2:47 minutes and seconds.
Lyrics Of The Day
- Deniece William: Free Whispering in his ear…
- Bill Benford: Down Home Blues I never felt…
- Tom Knutson: You're My Everything You're my everything underneath the sun…
- Oona Hollister: Oh Sailor Cold night, strange dreams…
- Bobby Burgess Bigband Explosion: My Heart Belongs to Daddy While tearing off a game of golf…