Get the lyrics to the song: Fotheringay [Symonds on Sunday] by Fairport Convention at LyricsKeeper.com.
Fotheringay [Symonds on Sunday]
|Fotheringay [Symonds on Sunday] Lyrics|
What Are The Lyrics For Fotheringay [Symonds on Sunday] By Fairport Convention?
How often she has gazed from castle windows o'er,
And watched the daylight passing within her captive wall,
With no-one to heed her call.
The evening hour is fading within the dwindling sun,
And in a lonely moment those embers will be gone
And the last of all the young birds flown.
Her days of precious freedom, forfeited long before,
To live such fruitless years behind a guarded door,
But those days will last no more.
Tomorrow at this hour she will be far away,
Much farther than these islands,
Or the lonely Fotheringay
Who Wrote Fotheringay [Symonds on Sunday] By Fairport Convention?
What's The Duration Of The Fotheringay [Symonds on Sunday] By Fairport Convention?
The duration of Fotheringay [Symonds on Sunday] is 3:12 minutes and seconds.
Lyrics Of The Day
- The Hollies: Fifi the Flea Fifi the flea fell in love…
- The Impressions: People Get Ready People get ready, there's a train a comin'…
- Azad: On Top Du bist on Top, my man…
- Alain Souchon: Ecoutez d'Où Ma Peine Vient Écoutez d'où ma peine vient…
- Richie Kotzen: What Is I don't love, I don't give, I don't care 'cause…