Get the lyrics to the song: Genesis Hall [Cropredy] by Fairport Convention at LyricsKeeper.com.
Genesis Hall [Cropredy]
|Genesis Hall [Cropredy] Lyrics|
What Are The Lyrics For Genesis Hall [Cropredy] By Fairport Convention?
My father he rides with your sheriffs
And I know he would never mean harm,
But to see both sides of a quarrel
Is to judge without haste or alarm
Oh, oh, helpless and slow,
And you don't have anywhere to go
You take away homes from the homeless
And leave them to die in the cold
The gypsy who begged for your presents
He will laugh in your face when you're old
Well, one man he drinks up his whiskey
Another he drinks up his wine
And they'll drink till their eyes are red with hate
For those of a different kind
When the rivers run quicker than trouble
I'll be there at your side in the flood
It was all I could do to keep myself
From taking revenge on your blood
Who Wrote Genesis Hall [Cropredy] By Fairport Convention?
What's The Duration Of The Genesis Hall [Cropredy] By Fairport Convention?
The duration of Genesis Hall [Cropredy] is 3:50 minutes and seconds.
Lyrics Of The Day
- The Disney Holiday Chorus: We Wish You a Merry Christmas We wish you a merry Christmas…
- Rubix Cube: High Life This is the byproduct of beautiful love…
- Blake Rose: One I Love Oh I, I've never been so high when I should be hungover…
- 9 Double M: Six Million Ways to Die Pop goes the gat, I get over like a fat rat…
- Guy Sebastian: Choir I know it's weird to say this…