Get the lyrics to the song: I Don't Know Where I Stand by Fairport Convention at LyricsKeeper.com.
I Don't Know Where I Stand
|I Don't Know Where I Stand Lyrics|
What Are The Lyrics For I Don't Know Where I Stand By Fairport Convention?
Funny day, looking for laughter and finding it there
Sunny day, braiding white flowers and leaves in my hair
Picked up a pencil and wrote 'I love you' in my finest hand
Wanted to send it but I don't know where I stand
Telephone, even the sound of your voice is still new
All alone in Carolina and talking to you
And feeling too foolish and strange to say the words that I had planned
Guess it's too early ''cause I don't know where I stand
Crickets talk, courting their ladies in star-dappled green
Crickets talk, until the morning comes up like a dream
All muted and misty, so drowsy now, I'll take what sleep I can
I know that I miss you but I don't know where I stand
Know that I miss you but I don't know where I stand
Who Wrote I Don't Know Where I Stand By Fairport Convention?
What's The Duration Of The I Don't Know Where I Stand By Fairport Convention?
The duration of I Don't Know Where I Stand is 3:40 minutes and seconds.
Lyrics Of The Day
- Los Pistoleros: Cow Cow Boogie Out on the plains down near Santa fe…
- American Idol Finalists Season 3: Ain't No Mountain High Enough Listen baby, ain't no mountain high…
- Westernhagen: Schweigen Ist Feige Ich bin der schwärzeste Neger…
- Gael Faye: Parce que la vie Si ce monde est trop dur pour le prendre tel quel…
- Andy Sheppard: I Wish I Knew I wish I knew someone like you could love me…