Get the lyrics to the song: Insomnia [Monster Mix] [Version] by Faithless at LyricsKeeper.com.
Insomnia [Monster Mix] [Version]
|Insomnia [Monster Mix] [Version] Lyrics|
What Are The Lyrics For Insomnia [Monster Mix] [Version] By Faithless?
I only smoke weed when I need to
And I need to get some rest, yo, where's the sex
I confess, I burnt a hole in the mattress
Yes, yes, it was me, I plead guilty
And on the count of three I pull back the duvet
Make my way to the refrigerator
One dry potato inside, no lie
Not even bread, jam
When the light above my head went bam
I can't sleep, something's all over me
Greasy, insomnia please release me
And let me dream about making mad love on the heath
Tearing off tights with my teeth
But there's no relief
I'm wide awake in my kitchen
It's black and I'm lonely
Oh if I could only get some sleep
Creaky noises make my skin creep
I need to get some sleep
I can't get no sleep
Who Wrote Insomnia [Monster Mix] [Version] By Faithless?
Maxwell Fraser, Rollo Armstrong, Ayalah Bentovim
What's The Duration Of The Insomnia [Monster Mix] [Version] By Faithless?
The duration of Insomnia [Monster Mix] [Version] is 3:33 minutes and seconds.
Lyrics Of The Day
- Los Pistoleros: Cow Cow Boogie Out on the plains down near Santa fe…
- American Idol Finalists Season 3: Ain't No Mountain High Enough Listen baby, ain't no mountain high…
- Westernhagen: Schweigen Ist Feige Ich bin der schwärzeste Neger…
- Gael Faye: Parce que la vie Si ce monde est trop dur pour le prendre tel quel…
- Andy Sheppard: I Wish I Knew I wish I knew someone like you could love me…