Get the lyrics to the song: Chugjug by Family of the Year at LyricsKeeper.com.
What Are The Lyrics For Chugjug By Family of the Year?
All the trees and the dead leaves
It must be falling in love with you
All the sand in my pockets hand
I wish you'd start hanging out with me
Baby won't you come with me
There's someplace that I wanna be
Help me out by holding onto my hand
The stars are out, the crowd's thinned out
Walk with me down to the water
And the horizon will be the only thing we'll see
All the neon, the phosphorescence
It can't be serious right now
We roll our jeans up, wade out a little
Splash around to make the colors grow
Maybe we could take a ride
Down to where the hills collide
Fireflies are calling out your name
And the grass beneath you feet it just smells so sweet
No I can't love anymore than I do today
All the times that you were scared
You were ok cause you'd be here someday
Na na na na na
Where'd you get that face
Na na na na na
Your dank face
Who Wrote Chugjug By Family of the Year?
Christina Elisabeth Schroeter, James Edward Buckey, Joe Keefe, Meredith Lucia Sheldon, Michael Farley Glavin, Sebastian David Keefe
What's The Duration Of The Chugjug By Family of the Year?
The duration of Chugjug is 4:17 minutes and seconds.
Lyrics Of The Day
- Low Pros: Who Wanna Play Hunnid band jug, now who wanna play?…
- Richard Greene: Helter Skelter When I get to the bottom I go back to the top of the slide…
- Black Sun: Spread Love Spread love, oh…
- James Moody & His Cool Cats: Over the Rainbow Somewhere over the rainbow, way up high…
- Fenwyck: Words Girl, don't you know every time I see you smiling…