Get the lyrics to the song: Gravity by Gabe Hendifar at LyricsKeeper.com.
What Are The Lyrics For Gravity By Gabe Hendifar?
Something always brings me back to you.
It never takes too long.
No matter what I say or do I'll still feel you here 'til the moment I'm gone.
You hold me without touch.
You keep me without chains.
I never wanted anything so much than to drown in your love and not feel your rain.
Set me free, leave me be. I don't want to fall another moment into your gravity.
Here I am and I stand so tall, just the way I'm supposed to be.
But you're on to me and all over me.
You loved me 'cause I'm fragile.
When I thought that I was strong.
But you touch me for a little while and all my fragile strength is gone.
I live here on my knees as I try to make you see that you're everything I think I need here on the ground.
But you're neither friend nor foe though I can't seem to let you go.
The one thing that I still know is that you're keeping me down.
Who Wrote Gravity By Gabe Hendifar?
What's The Duration Of The Gravity By Gabe Hendifar?
The duration of Gravity is 3:54 minutes and seconds.
Lyrics Of The Day
- Jim Rome: The Breaks Clap your hands, everybody…
- Al Pellegrini Orchestra: Polka Dots and Moonbeams A country dance was being held in a garden…
- Nota Bene: One of Us They passed me by, all of those great romances…
- Six by Seven: Eat Junk Become Junk I'm living in my life…
- John Pilgrim: Walking the Dog Baby's back, dressed in black…