Get the lyrics to the song: Singing With the Saints by Gaither Vocal Band at LyricsKeeper.com.
Singing With the Saints
|Singing With the Saints Lyrics|
What Are The Lyrics For Singing With the Saints By Gaither Vocal Band?
Heaven's getting ready
For an end it all celebration
To begin eternity
With a righteous congregation,
This world's comin' to an end
And it won't be long
The party's gonna' start
And go on and on and on
I'll be singin' with the saints
At the morning light,
Ringin' in the day
'Cause there is no night.
Sayin' goodbye to the heartache,
Trouble and pain,
I'll be sittin' at the throne
With an angel band,
To the great I Am
If you think it's a dream,
Well, it ain't.
I'll be singin' with the saints.
The tambourine's ringin'
And David starts to feel the rhythm.
Paul and Silas are hummin' a tune
They wrote in prison.
When Gabriel hears the music
And he picks up his horn
It's just another glory, hallelujah morn.
Who Wrote Singing With the Saints By Gaither Vocal Band?
Daryl Kenneth Williams, John Rowsey, John Starnes
What's The Duration Of The Singing With the Saints By Gaither Vocal Band?
The duration of Singing With the Saints is 3:33 minutes and seconds.
Lyrics Of The Day
- Los Pistoleros: Cow Cow Boogie Out on the plains down near Santa fe…
- American Idol Finalists Season 3: Ain't No Mountain High Enough Listen baby, ain't no mountain high…
- Westernhagen: Schweigen Ist Feige Ich bin der schwärzeste Neger…
- Gael Faye: Parce que la vie Si ce monde est trop dur pour le prendre tel quel…
- Andy Sheppard: I Wish I Knew I wish I knew someone like you could love me…