Get the lyrics to the song: Someone for Everyone by Galactic Cowboys at LyricsKeeper.com.
Someone for Everyone
|Someone for Everyone Lyrics
What Are The Lyrics For Someone for Everyone By Galactic Cowboys?
When the final sun has set in the sky
Didn't want to be alone, didn't want to be alone
Remembering the days when horses couldn't fly
And the earth was my home, didn't want to be alone
Sailed the galaxy to find where you are, my father used to say
There is someone for everyone, there is someone for everyone
Well my father said don't worry son, there is someone for everyone
Floating weightless in an infinite space
Don't want to be alone, don't let me be alone
Exploration for a heavenly face
A love of my own, don't let me be alone
Always searching for that one perfect star, filled with sorrow on the way
By the journey's end you'll know who you are, my father used to say
Don't abandon me, Please don't abandon me
Sailed the galaxy to find where you are!
Who Wrote Someone for Everyone By Galactic Cowboys?
What's The Duration Of The Someone for Everyone By Galactic Cowboys?
The duration of Someone for Everyone is 6:26 minutes and seconds.
Lyrics Of The Day
- Joe: Like Never Before You're gonna make me smile like I've never smiled…
- Blake Jenner: I Saw Her Standing There Well she was just seventeen…
- Kai Hansen: Valhalla High in the sky Where eagles fly…
- New York Studio Orchestra: I Guess I'll Have To Cry, Cry, Cry My cup is running over…
- Billy Hart: After You've Gone Now won't you listen honey, while I say…