Get the lyrics to the song: 18 Years by Gamma Ray at LyricsKeeper.com.
|18 Years Lyrics
What Are The Lyrics For 18 Years By Gamma Ray?
Are you still satisfied with the situation
That you've had for many years now?
Time is movin' on your childhood it's gone
But you don't realize that the game isn't won
Blind you think that you're safe at home
But the fall is near if you carry on
18 years of freedom - where have they gone?
Try to understand - you must search to take and give
Before you're old - you must learn to live your life before you're old
Break out the change is drawing near
Decisions to stop, to think and stare
Solutions my thoughts are getting clear,
I'm leaving and I no longer care
Spread my wings and fly among the clouds
I feel so free, I left the world behind
Now I know what I have missed
I'll never give it back, my life's just begun
Throw it all away, I'm never gonna be the same again
[repeat 4 times]
Throw it all away, throw it all away
I'm not gonna be the same again
Who Wrote 18 Years By Gamma Ray?
Dirk Schlaechter, Ralf Scheepers
What's The Duration Of The 18 Years By Gamma Ray?
The duration of 18 Years is 5:22 minutes and seconds.
Lyrics Of The Day
- Low Pros: Who Wanna Play Hunnid band jug, now who wanna play?…
- Richard Greene: Helter Skelter When I get to the bottom I go back to the top of the slide…
- Black Sun: Spread Love Spread love, oh…
- James Moody & His Cool Cats: Over the Rainbow Somewhere over the rainbow, way up high…
- Fenwyck: Words Girl, don't you know every time I see you smiling…