Gordon Downie - The North Lyrics
Get the lyrics to the song: The North by Gordon Downie at LyricsKeeper.com.
|The North Lyrics|
What Are The Lyrics For The North By Gordon Downie?
Way up in the north
On the western side of James Bay
Keeping things real and
Keeping things day-to-day
You let me walk to the edge with a smile
And suggested not dying today
And you taught me more than they ever would
Ever could, hey, hey, hey
My bottle world
I'd never seen, wasn't allowed to see
The life of the north
In a Canada we should've never called "Canada"
You showed me around a bit
Showed me a bit of the past and then showed me future
Broken into bits
You showed me a love with a higher, cooler style
Or you showed me a problem
That is over one hundred years old
They're parents without kids without parents
Without kids without parents without kids
Without parents without kids
Hello, boys out in the bush
Let's forget things for a while
Let's turn our faces to the sun
And get whatever warmth there is
In the unnoticed world
The misunderstood world
The interested anyone?
Turn our faces to the sun and get whatever warmth there is
Who Wrote The North By Gordon Downie?
Gord Downie, Kevin Drew
What's The Duration Of The The North By Gordon Downie?
The duration of The North is 3:49 minutes and seconds.
0 | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Lyrics Of The Day
- Luan Estilizado: Danado de Bom 'Tá danado…
- Barrence Whitfield: Jack Johnson He was born in 1890, on the Gulf of Mexico…
- Sweet Miss Coffy With The Mississippi Bu Revue!: St. James Infirmary It was down by old Joe's barroom, on the corner of the square…
- Robert Edman: It Don't Mean a Thing It don't mean a thing…
- Colleen O'Connor: The Rain in Spain Poor Professor Higgins!…