Gordon Jenkins & His Orchestra - Stardust Lyrics
Get the lyrics to the song: Stardust by Gordon Jenkins & His Orchestra at LyricsKeeper.com.
What Are The Lyrics For Stardust By Gordon Jenkins & His Orchestra?
And now the purple dusk of twilight time
Steals across the meadows of my heart
High up in the sky the little stars climb
Always reminding me that we're apart
You wander down the lane and far away
Leaving me a song that will not die
Love is now the stardust of yesterday
The music of the years gone by
Sometimes I wonder, I spend
The lonely nights
Dreaming of a song
Haunts my reverie
And I am once again with you
When our love was new
And each kiss an inspiration
But that was long ago
And now my consolation
Is in the stardust of a song
Beside the garden wall
When stars are bright
You are in my arms
Tells his fairytale
Of paradise, where roses grew
Though I dream in vain
In my heart it will remain
My stardust melody
The memory of love's refrain
Who Wrote Stardust By Gordon Jenkins & His Orchestra?
Mitchell Parish, Hoagy Carmichael
What's The Duration Of The Stardust By Gordon Jenkins & His Orchestra?
The duration of Stardust is 3:14 minutes and seconds.
0 | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Lyrics Of The Day
- Eric Sardinas: Ride on Josephine Are you with me…
- Andrew Cleyndert: Szomorú Vasárnap (Gloomy Sunday) Sunday is gloomy; my hours are slumber-less…
- Louise: Arms Around the World (All around the world)…
- Woody Herman & His Orchestra: Laura Laura is the face in the misty lightFootsteps that you hear…
- Howard Carp: Ti Amo „Ti amo“, du sagtest, „Ti amo“…