Gordon Jenkins & His Orchestra - Trees Lyrics
Get the lyrics to the song: Trees by Gordon Jenkins & His Orchestra at LyricsKeeper.com.
What Are The Lyrics For Trees By Gordon Jenkins & His Orchestra?
I think that I shall never see
A poem as lovely as a tree
A tree whose hungry mouth is pressed
Against the earth's sweet flowing breast
O, a tree that looks at God all day
And lifts her leafy arms to pray
A tree that may in summer wear
Yeah, a nest of robins in her hair
Upon whose bosom snow has lain
Who intimately lives with rain [Incomprehensible]
Poems are made by fools like me
But only God can make a tree
Who Wrote Trees By Gordon Jenkins & His Orchestra?
Joyce Kilmer, Oscar Rasbach
What's The Duration Of The Trees By Gordon Jenkins & His Orchestra?
The duration of Trees is 3:09 minutes and seconds.
0 | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Lyrics Of The Day
- Patrick Swayze: Raising Heaven (In Hell Tonight) It's getting late in the evening…
- Jessi Colter: Why Me From thirty thousand feet above the desert floor I see it there below…
- Bedlam: Magic Carpet Ride [From Reservoir Dogs] I like to dream…
- Beni: Darlin' 切ないよ darlin' darlin' 君想うたび…
- Joe Wilder: Prelude to a Kiss If you hear…