Get the lyrics to the song: Black Coffee by Gordon Jenkins at LyricsKeeper.com.
|Black Coffee Lyrics
What Are The Lyrics For Black Coffee By Gordon Jenkins?
I'm feeling mighty lonesome
Haven't slept a wink
I walk the floor and watch the door
And in between I drink
Love's a hand me down brew
I'll never know a Sunday
In this weekday room
I'm talking to the shadows
From 1 o'clock til 4
And lord, how slow the moments go
When all I do is pour
Since the blues caught my eye
I'm hanging out on Monday
My Sunday dreams to dry
Now a man is born to go a lovin'
A woman's born to weep and fret
To stay at home and tend her oven
And drown her past regrets
In coffee and cigarettes
I'm moaning all the morning
And mourning all the night
And in between it's nicotine
And not much heart to fight
Feelin' low as the ground
It's driving me crazy just waiting for my baby
To maybe come around... around
I'm waiting for my baby
To maybe come around
My nerves have gone to pieces
My hair is turning gray
All I do is drink black coffee
Since my man's gone away
Who Wrote Black Coffee By Gordon Jenkins?
Francis Joseph Burke, Paul Francis Webster
What's The Duration Of The Black Coffee By Gordon Jenkins?
The duration of Black Coffee is 3:27 minutes and seconds.
Lyrics Of The Day
- Beth Ullman: Body and Soul My heart is sad and lonely…
- Maia Sharp: Perfect Moment I met you once before the first time…
- Marvin Hughes: He'll Have to Go [#] Put your sweet lips a little closer to the phone…
- Johnny Kidd & the Pirates: Shakin' All Over When you move in right up close to me…
- Daniel Santos: Nuestro Juramento No puedo verte triste porque me mata…