Gordon Jenkins - By Myself Lyrics
Get the lyrics to the song: By Myself by Gordon Jenkins at LyricsKeeper.com.
|By Myself Lyrics|
What Are The Lyrics For By Myself By Gordon Jenkins?
I'll go, I'll go, I'll go my way by myself
This is the end of romance
I'll go my way by myself, love is only a dance
I'll try to apply myself and teach my heart how to sing
I'll go my way by myself like a bird on the wing
I'll face the unknown, I'll build a world of my own
No one knows better than I myself, I'm by myself alone
I'm sure that love's an overrated past time
It's the last time I'll ever be anything but fancy free
For love is just a junior high version, one way excursion
I'm sure that I am old enough to fly alone
And I'll face the unknown, I'll build a world of my own
No one knows better than I myself
I'm by myself alone, I'll go, I'll go by myself alone
Who Wrote By Myself By Gordon Jenkins?
Arthur Schwartz, Howard Dietz
What's The Duration Of The By Myself By Gordon Jenkins?
The duration of By Myself is 2:35 minutes and seconds.
0 | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Lyrics Of The Day
- Lee Hamblin: Everybody Jump Off Whoa! (Whoa!) Whoa! (Yeah)…
- Anita O'Day: And Her Tears Flowed Like Wine He would spend it on the ponies…
- Circle II Circle: Into the Wind I float against the tide…
- Pigalle: Le souvenir de son sourire Le souvenir de son sourire…
- P.P. Arnold: Different Drum You and I travel to the beat of a different drum…