Get the lyrics to the song: By Myself by Gordon Jenkins at LyricsKeeper.com.
|By Myself Lyrics
What Are The Lyrics For By Myself By Gordon Jenkins?
I'll go, I'll go, I'll go my way by myself
This is the end of romance
I'll go my way by myself, love is only a dance
I'll try to apply myself and teach my heart how to sing
I'll go my way by myself like a bird on the wing
I'll face the unknown, I'll build a world of my own
No one knows better than I myself, I'm by myself alone
I'm sure that love's an overrated past time
It's the last time I'll ever be anything but fancy free
For love is just a junior high version, one way excursion
I'm sure that I am old enough to fly alone
And I'll face the unknown, I'll build a world of my own
No one knows better than I myself
I'm by myself alone, I'll go, I'll go by myself alone
Who Wrote By Myself By Gordon Jenkins?
Arthur Schwartz, Howard Dietz
What's The Duration Of The By Myself By Gordon Jenkins?
The duration of By Myself is 2:35 minutes and seconds.
Lyrics Of The Day
- Joe: Like Never Before You're gonna make me smile like I've never smiled…
- Blake Jenner: I Saw Her Standing There Well she was just seventeen…
- Kai Hansen: Valhalla High in the sky Where eagles fly…
- New York Studio Orchestra: I Guess I'll Have To Cry, Cry, Cry My cup is running over…
- Billy Hart: After You've Gone Now won't you listen honey, while I say…