Gordon Jenkins - Fine and Dandy Lyrics
Get the lyrics to the song: Fine and Dandy by Gordon Jenkins at LyricsKeeper.com.
Fine and Dandy
|Fine and Dandy Lyrics|
What Are The Lyrics For Fine and Dandy By Gordon Jenkins?
Please forgive this platitude
But I like your attitude
You are just the kind I've had in mind
Never could find
Honey, I'm so keen on you
I could come to lean on you
On a random bay, give you your way
Do what you say
Gee, it's all fine and dandy
Sugar candy, when I've got you
Then I only see the sunny side
Even trouble has it's funny side
When you're gone, my sugar candy
I get so lonesome, I get blue
But when you're handy
It's fine and dandy
But when you're gone
What can I do?
Who Wrote Fine and Dandy By Gordon Jenkins?
Kay Swift, Paul James
What's The Duration Of The Fine and Dandy By Gordon Jenkins?
The duration of Fine and Dandy is 1:48 minutes and seconds.
0 | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Lyrics Of The Day
- Eric Sardinas: Ride on Josephine Are you with me…
- Andrew Cleyndert: Szomorú Vasárnap (Gloomy Sunday) Sunday is gloomy; my hours are slumber-less…
- Louise: Arms Around the World (All around the world)…
- Woody Herman & His Orchestra: Laura Laura is the face in the misty lightFootsteps that you hear…
- Howard Carp: Ti Amo „Ti amo“, du sagtest, „Ti amo“…