Gordon Jenkins - Trees Lyrics
Get the lyrics to the song: Trees by Gordon Jenkins at LyricsKeeper.com.
What Are The Lyrics For Trees By Gordon Jenkins?
I think that I shall never see
A poem as lovely as a tree
A tree whose hungry mouth is pressed
Against the earth's sweet flowing breast
O, a tree that looks at God all day
And lifts her leafy arms to pray
A tree that may in summer wear
Yeah, a nest of robins in her hair
Upon whose bosom snow has lain
Who intimately lives with rain [Incomprehensible]
Poems are made by fools like me
But only God can make a tree
Who Wrote Trees By Gordon Jenkins?
Joyce Kilmer, Oscar Rasbach
What's The Duration Of The Trees By Gordon Jenkins?
The duration of Trees is 3:06 minutes and seconds.
0 | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Lyrics Of The Day
- Marko Penn: You Say When So put it on, turn the whole party to a riot…
- Yfn Trae Pound: Propane Somethin' like propane, uh, too much smoke man, hey…
- Westside Children's Singers: Big Rock Candy Mountain In the Big Rock Candy Mountains…
- Fuel Fandango: Toda la Vida The white night is breathing…
- Arnett Cobb & His Orchestra: When I Grow Too Old to Dream, Pt. 1 We have been gay, going our way…