Get the lyrics to the song: I Don't Want to Walk Without You by Gordon MacRae at LyricsKeeper.com.
I Don't Want to Walk Without You
|I Don't Want to Walk Without You Lyrics|
What Are The Lyrics For I Don't Want to Walk Without You By Gordon MacRae?
All our friends keep knocking at the door
They've asked me out a hundred times or more
But all I say is, "Leave me in the gloom"
And here I stay within my lonely room
I don't want to walk without you, Baby
Walk without my arm about you, Baby
I thought the day you left me behind
I'd take a stroll and get you right off my mind
But now I find that
I don't want to walk without the sunshine
Why'd you have to turn off all that sunshine?
Oh, Baby, please come back or you'll break my heart for me
'Cause I don't want to walk without you
Who Wrote I Don't Want to Walk Without You By Gordon MacRae?
Frank Loesser, Jule Styne
What's The Duration Of The I Don't Want to Walk Without You By Gordon MacRae?
The duration of I Don't Want to Walk Without You is 2:57 minutes and seconds.
Lyrics Of The Day
- Tom Theabo: I Like the Likes of You Only last Saturday…
- Adolfo Urias: Arboles De La Barranca Arboles de la barranca…
- Sig: Hyvää Syntymäpäivää Päivänsäteenä pienenä silmiisi kurkistan…
- Makaya McCraven: I'm New Here I did not become someone different…
- Kenny Wheeler: Taking a Chance on Love Here I go again, I hear those trumpets blow again…