Get the lyrics to the song: Breaking Free by Gorilla Biscuits at LyricsKeeper.com.
|Breaking Free Lyrics
What Are The Lyrics For Breaking Free By Gorilla Biscuits?
Mourning for what? A lost friend I don't need. I never pressured you to live the way that I do You're tied for last in a one man race, You shoved your views in my face. I don't like it!
Why does shit like this tear friends apart, apart - a flip of a coin, that's what you are We must work together and I'm working hard To see the good in everyone I'll see that justice will be done It's my lifestyle that you slag, once my friend now just a drag, A fuckin drag
I'm breaking free of friendships dead, I need your fucking guidance like a hole in the head. You look to me for sympathy, you had your chance, now let me fucking be, Let me be I'm Breaking Free
Who Wrote Breaking Free By Gorilla Biscuits?
Stephony Smith, Mark Childers, Shelly Fairchild
What's The Duration Of The Breaking Free By Gorilla Biscuits?
The duration of Breaking Free is 1:12 minutes and seconds.
Lyrics Of The Day
- The Royal Concept: D-D-Dance In a room with both of your rivals…
- Dr. Stank: Bang Loose Off that ignorant, belligerent…
- Del Tha Funkee Homosapien: Mistadobalina Mista Dobalina, Mr. Bob Dobalina…
- Amy Correia: Gasoline Alley/It's All Over Now I think I'm goin' mad and it's makin' me sad…
- Classical Kids: Ave verum corpus, K. 618 Ave ave verum Corpus…