Get the lyrics to the song: Cover on My Heart by Guy Sebastian at LyricsKeeper.com.
Cover on My Heart
|Cover on My Heart Lyrics
What Are The Lyrics For Cover on My Heart By Guy Sebastian?
Everyday feels all the same
9 to 5 gets so mundane
But something breaks with just one glimpse of you
I would stare so long awhile
Trying to tell you with my eyes
I didn't say a thing I thought you knew
I wish I never did assume, cos...
I was gonna tell you today
I even wrote the words I would say
I finally found the courage
But now it's too far
It took me all this time to reveal
What everything about you does to me
So tell me why did I keep a cover on my heart
Spend all night trying to explore just
How I'd tell you I adore ya
And how I'm moved by every word you say
But today there's an empty space
I've found you gone without a trace
I wish that I coulda told you yesterday
It feels like my point of existence
Has vanished with you in the distance
Whatever it takes I'll persist
Till I see your face again
Who Wrote Cover on My Heart By Guy Sebastian?
Par Astrom, Anders Bagge, Guy Sebastian
What's The Duration Of The Cover on My Heart By Guy Sebastian?
The duration of Cover on My Heart is 4:16 minutes and seconds.
Lyrics Of The Day
- Sherry Winston: To Be With You Hold on, little girl…
- Slon: Jestem Z Miasta Warszawa w sercu Polski to miasto w moim sercu…
- The London Studio Orchestra: All Time High All I wanted was a sweet distraction for an hour or two…
- B.C.: Can't Get Enough of Myself Oh woah oh oh, oh…
- Chas Burchell: Just Squeeze Me Want you to know I go for your squeezin'…