Get the lyrics to the song: I Stand Accused by Henry Butler at LyricsKeeper.com.
I Stand Accused
|I Stand Accused Lyrics
What Are The Lyrics For I Stand Accused By Henry Butler?
I stand accused of loving you too much
I hope, I sure hope it's not a crime
'Cause I'm guilty
Oh, I hope that I never have to testify
If I do, everyone's gonna cry
That boy is guilty of loving you
And though you belong to another
And I may not stand a ghost of a chance
I'll tell the world that I love you
And I'm a victim of circumstance
That's been proven guilty, oh, yes, I am
Did you know one touch of your hand
And I find myself on the witness stand
Shouting out all over the land
Hey, hey, I'm guilty, guilty of living you
I'm guilty but what can I do
I wanna hold you
Who Wrote I Stand Accused By Henry Butler?
William E. Butler, Jerry Butler
What's The Duration Of The I Stand Accused By Henry Butler?
The duration of I Stand Accused is 4:58 minutes and seconds.
Lyrics Of The Day
- Sherry Winston: To Be With You Hold on, little girl…
- Slon: Jestem Z Miasta Warszawa w sercu Polski to miasto w moim sercu…
- The London Studio Orchestra: All Time High All I wanted was a sweet distraction for an hour or two…
- B.C.: Can't Get Enough of Myself Oh woah oh oh, oh…
- Chas Burchell: Just Squeeze Me Want you to know I go for your squeezin'…