Get the lyrics to the song: All Through the Night by Henry Hall at LyricsKeeper.com.
All Through the Night
|All Through the Night Lyrics|
What Are The Lyrics For All Through the Night By Henry Hall?
The day is my enemy, the night my friend,
For I'm always so alone
Till the day draws to an end.
But when the sun goes down
And the moon comes through,
To the monotone of the evening's drone
I'm all alone with you.
All through the night,
I delight in your love,
All through the night, you're so close to me.
All through the night, from a height far above,
You and your love brings me ecstasy.
When dawn comes to waken me
You're never there at all.
I know you've forsaken me,
Till the shadows fall.
But then once again
I can dream,
I've the right
To be close to you
All through the night.
Who Wrote All Through the Night By Henry Hall?
What's The Duration Of The All Through the Night By Henry Hall?
The duration of All Through the Night is 3:08 minutes and seconds.
Lyrics Of The Day
- Susannah Fielding: True Faith Well, that was some performance you gave at the Albert's Dam…
- Huun-Huur-Tu: Eki Attar Good Horses…
- John Steiner: Julia Half of what I say is meaningless…
- Bob Doyle: Good Ride Cowboy [Music Video] From the hills of Kaycee, Wyoming…
- John Rubenstein: Corner of the Sky [From Pippin] Everything has its season…